- A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
- In common with most websites, our Site logs various information about visitors, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring / exit pages and date / time stamp.
- We may use this information to analyse trends, administer the Site, track your movement around the Site and gather broad demographic information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on our Site and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. When we change this Policy in a material way, we will update the version date at the bottom of this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy and should you object to any alteration, please contact us as set out in the “Contact” section below.
- In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please email [email protected] or write to us at LCC Data Protection Manager, HarroWall Climbing Centre, Neptune Trading Estate, Neptune Road, Harrow, London, HA1 4HX
Version 1 Date: May 2018
Third party cookies
- These are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google, Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
- We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third-party websites for more information about these.
|YouTube||You Tube Plugin – embedding You Tube content||Google Policies and Principles|