We Are Now Open!
That’s right we’ll be back open from 10am on April 12th!
As before, indoor leisure facilities are only for use by people on their own or with their household/ bubble and we will be keeping the same Covid measures that were in place in December. These measures include;
- The wearing of masks in our Centres is mandatory in all areas unless you are actually climbing. This includes the circulation spaces, reception, changing areas, toilets etc.
- Maintaining Social Distance.
- Ventilation continues to be an important factor in the reduction of the spread of Covid. Please help staff to maintain ventilation throughout the building, by leaving windows and doors open, as you find them. This may make the Centre a little more chilly from time to time so be sure to bring a jacket or fleece to pop on.
- Sanitising or washing your hands regularly.
- The Cafe is open for TAKE OUT ONLY. We have seating outside at the front available to use.
- More COVID information here.
START EASY & SKILL FADE
We’ve all had a few months off over these Winter months so be sure to start easy to avoid injury. For some it may be a while since you climbed and it’s easy for any of us to get a bit rusty without the opportunity to practice regularly. If anyone would like to brush up on their skills why not pop along to one of our refresher sessions we are putting on these dates. Watch this space and Social Media for details. If in any doubt, be sure to ask a member of staff. We are more than happy to help.
BOOKINGS NOW LIVE
Please note bookings for instructed sessions are available as private sessions for household/ bubbled groups or open sessions. BOOK AN INSTRUCTED SESSION
Bookings for experienced, competent climbers (and those they are supervising) are now live. Please note, our busy times are during poor weather, evenings, weekends and school holidays. It may not be necessary to book during the quieter times, eg midweek daytime. Book your climb here. BOOK YOUR CLIMB
A huge thank you for the generous support of our LCC heroes who have donated their membership fees to help us through ongoing closures. All our memberships will re-start from April 12th, having been frozen from 30th December last year. All remaining punches or monthly memberships will also be honoured, so you wont have lost out. Members who pay monthly should loo out for an email from our finance department.
WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING DURING LOCKDOWN
We are very happy to have maintained our team for the past year and have topped up the furlough grant to 90% of usual pay, allowing our team to rest easy knowing that their jobs are secure during this challenging time for the leisure industry.
We’ve just announced the two new walls we will be opening in the North West- Lancaster Wall & Preston Wall. You can read more about them here. This is very much breaking news, so follow us on social media or subscribe to the Preston Wall Newsletter for all the latest updates and details as they develop.
We have also working hard behind the scenes to get all our setting and bouldering refreshed and up to date, so you will have plenty of new routes and blocs to get your teeth into.
STAY UP TO DATE
If you want to stay in touch, please check out our Facebook and Instagram feeds.